Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems
Information Technology is currently an important industry which supports several other industries including Multinational Cooperation, Health Care and many other startup companies. The B.S in Business Information System will prepare the students for the successful career in Information Technology and will be able to promote the economy and enhance the quality of life. Information Technology is the most important to the modern enterprise which helps in creating, processing, retrieving and exchanging all kind of electronic data. Information Technology helps in building communication network, safeguarding data and administrating data base to ensure the solutions, security and information.
- A minimum of 480 credits (12 credits x 40 courses) should be earned by the London American City College’s students to earn a LAUC’s Bachelor of Science degree in Business Information systems.
Course Duration: The duration of the programme is approximately 36 to 48 months. (Including summer semester wherever applicable)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – LAUC’S BS Degree in Business Information Systems
- Valid grade 12 pass from government recognized Boards or valid High school diplomas. or 5 GCE ‘O’ levels with minimum satisfactory grade in 5 subjects. And / or (including ‘A’ level subjects)
- 2 year diploma from recognised universities with 3 years work experience.
- Qualifications from any recognised body with equivalent to Higher National Diploma / Diploma plus at least 2 years of work experience.
- Fluency and proficiency in English Language – Verbal & Written Knowledge
- Possession of an Diploma in Business Administration from London American University College (240 credits) or an Advanced Diploma in Business from LACC UAE or other qualifications of similar academic levels / standards, will allow students to take up top up BS in Business Information System after completing remaining credits.