Our Major Goals and Objectives
These are the goals and objectives of London American University College, Lusaka, Zambia.
- To provide world-class Zambian Bachelors, Master, Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas & Post Graduate Diplomas accredited by the Zambian accrediting body to suit the challenging needs of the day and to build a highly reputed global college of higher learning.
- To produce professionally trained star managers, executives, and global CEOs through excellent higher education and research.
- To develop the student’s abilities to think, write and speak effectively, efficiently, and creatively and to work as an effective leader of a team.
- To create a very dynamic and excellent learning environment by teaching today what can be implemented tomorrow.
- To develop a robust set of learning materials to ensure that students have access to a top-quality learning experience in a unique global environment.
- To enable students to achieve a brilliant career & to lead their life with confidence.
- To develop the interpersonal & transferable skills in students for maintaining good labor-management relationships in today’s business organizations.
- To develop cutting-edge knowledge & understanding across a broad range of vital business & management subjects such as accounting & finance, human resource management, entrepreneurship, strategic management, operations & quality management, marketing, international business & e-business.
- To help students to conceptualize, formulate & consider complex problems in an uncertain business environment during a period of deep recession & economic slowdown & to find & implement appropriate solutions.
- To help students benefit from industry case studies, teaching materials & courses that are fresh, practical & relevant to the fast-moving, global business world.
- To enhance the student’s ability to apply theory in practice in order to be confident & purposeful when faced with complex problems.
- To create a student-centered environment accessible to individuals of diverse ages, cultures & socio-economic backgrounds.
- To develop innovative management diploma programs and Degrees that combine theory & practice & instill the spirit of systematic inquiry.
- To promote international perspectives in the curriculum developments among students & faculty.
- To encourage a critical thinking mind, a respect for diversity & a real understanding of one’s own & others’ values.
- To foster a lifelong desire to learn & a commitment to contribute actively to our communities & to the world.
- To strengthen the communities we serve by supporting civic, cultural, co-operate, and educational organizations.
- To help students understand the principles and practices of modern business management through a critical understanding of the various concepts, components, and theories with real-life examples and industry case studies.
- To enable students to thrive in any world-class corporation and in the competitive international business environment.
- To improve the reputation and the quality of management degrees to ensure that students’ qualifications add genuine value to their careers and carry tremendous weight with employers.
- To offer innovative curricula in the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs, which are exciting, stimulating, and challenging for the young professionals working in National and Global Corporations.
- To prepare and train students to understand and apply modern innovative techniques and tools of key business and management disciplines.
- To offer the most innovative and unique learning experience through superb teaching by renowned Professors of International repute.
- To provide an atmosphere of free thinking and to enhance students’ educational needs and career prospects and aspirations.
- To offer personal, relevant, flexible, contemporary & challenging European / American Diplomas and Degree programs to the international student community.
- To provide the students with coherent values based on researching business enterprises & management practices with comparative, international & national contexts in a historical, socio-economic institutional framework.
- To provide thought-provoking lectures on global standards and real-life industry case studies and the critical appraisal of the models and techniques in the classroom.
- To provide the students with sound knowledge & critical thinking and problem-solving skills for succeeding in an increasingly diversified global work environment.
- To encourage creativity, scholarship & individual enterprise.
- To teach the students innovative management techniques for managing people, money, material, and customers effectively and efficiently and for enhancing their knowledge and ability to think, influence, and act strategically.