Bachelor In Business Administration (BBA) – Euro College
The study program in bachelor of business administration is designed for those who are interested to work in areas such as management, international business, marketing, accounting, information, and communication technology or entrepreneurship.
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate studies for a period of three years, the students are awarded the BBA degree.
Students who have successfully completed and passed London American City College’s 90 credit hours (Advanced Diploma in Business Administration) with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in each course/subject will be eligible to transfer 90 credits to Euro College and may do the Euro College’s Bachelor of Business Administration degree by doing the additional courses/subjects.
180 ECTS (including the 90 credit hours =120 ECTS from London American City College) should be earned by the London American City College’s students in partnership with the Euro College to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree of Euro College.
The program is approximately 36 to 40 months.
Admission Requirements – Euro College’s BBA Degree
- Valid grade 12 pass from Macedonian government recognized Boards or valid High school diplomas.
- Fluency and proficiency in the English Language – Verbal & Written Knowledge
Graduation Requirements – Euro College’s BBA Degree
Students will be granted a Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BBA) upon satisfactory fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 180 credits, including all required courses.
- Submission of the thesis when required.
- A passing grade on the final comprehensive examination or oral defense of the thesis.
Students are responsible for satisfying the requirements for graduation in their special program and for observing the academic regulations of the University.