BS – Business Information System (480 Credits)
Information Technology is currently an important industry that supports several other industries including Multinational Cooperation, Health Care, and many other startup companies. The B.S. in Business Information Systems will prepare the students for a successful career in Information Technology and will be able to promote the economy and enhance the quality of life. Information Technology is the most important to the modern enterprise which helps in creating, processing, retrieving, and exchanging all kinds of electronic data. Information Technology helps in building communication networks, safeguarding data, and administrating databases to ensure solutions, security, and information.
Students who have successfully completed and passed London American University College’s 360 credit hours (Advanced Diploma in Business Administration) or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration program from LACC UAE with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in each course/subject will be eligible and allowed do the Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems degree of London American University College by doing 10 additional courses/subjects.
- A minimum of 480 credits (12 credits x 40 courses) should be earned by the London American City College’s students to earn a LAUC’s Bachelor of Science degree in Business Information Systems.
- The duration of the program is approximately 36 to 48 months. (Including summer semester wherever applicable)
Admission Requirements – LAUC’S BS Degree in Business Information Systems
- Valid grade 12 pass from government recognized Boards or valid High school diplomas. or 5 GCE ‘O’ levels with minimum satisfactory grades in 5 subjects. And/or (including ‘A’ level subjects)
- 2-year diploma from recognized universities with 3 years of work experience.
- Qualifications from any recognized body with equivalent to Higher National Diploma / Diploma plus at least 2 years of work experience.
- Fluency and proficiency in the English Language – Verbal & Written Knowledge
- Possession of an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration from London American University College (360 credits) or an Advanced Diploma in Business from LACC UAE or other qualifications of similar academic levels/standards, will allow students to take up top-up BS in Business Information Systems after completing remaining credits.